- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 (26 oz) jars Pasta Sauce, di Napoli -or- di Sicilia Flavor
- 2 cups Sliced Zucchini (about 8 oz)
- 1 to 11⁄2 lbs Fresh or Frozen Raw Medium Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- 1 (1 lb) package Spaghetti, Cooked and Drained
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- In large kettle, cook onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add pasta sauce and zucchini.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cover and simmer 8 minutes or until tender.
- Serve over hot spaghetti with Parmesan cheese if desired.