Ingredients for dough:
- 150 g flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar and salt
- pepper, garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 table spoon Olive oil
- 1/2 canned tomatoes
- a zucchini
- grated mozzarella cheese
- basil, oregano, salt, pepper, chilly flakes
- Put all ingredients for dough in a bowl and work the dough.
- when dough is looking good, shape it to a ball and smooth it with olive oil. Put the dough in a bowl and seal it.
- Prepare the pan. put olive oil, salt, pepper, chilly flakes, oregano, basil. Spread it.
- Dough is ready after min 2 hours or when the dough doubled in size.
- Stretch it in a pan. It may take a while.
- Cook one side of the dough till slightly crispy. Flip it. Remove from flame.
- Prepare the tomato sauce: put 1/2 canned tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, basil. Mix
- Dress the pizza as you like. Put again on the flame and close put the lid. After 10 min you can enjoy.