- 1 package (16 oz) Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 5 Tbsp Olive Oil, Divided
- 1⁄4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Shallot, Chopped
- 4 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Brussels sprouts and onion in medium bowl with 3 Tbsp of the olive oil, salt, and pepper, tossing gently.
- Spread on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Roast 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and caramelized.
- Meanwhile, sauté shallot in remaining olive oil in small skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add balsamic vinegar and cook 5 minutes more.
- Stir in rosemary and pour over Brussels sprouts.